I am thrilled to share with you that my historical fiction children’s book, The Golden Pathway placed as a Top Ten Finisher in the Preditors & Editors Readers Poll 2010.
My heartfelt thank you to all who voted, I truly appreciate your ongoing and never ending support in my writing career!
Many of you I know personally and I am humbled to be in such talented company. Congratulations to all!
1. Philip and the Superstition Kid, John Paulits, Gypsy Shadow Publishing
2. If Wishes Were Fishes, N.A. Sharpe, 4RV Publishing
3. A Wish and A Prayer, Beth Bence Reinke, 4RV Publishing LLC
4. The Mishaps of Gum Drop Island, M.M., Self
5. The Weaver, Kai Strand, Guardian Angel Publishing, Inc.
6. The Golden Pathway, Donna M. McDine, Guardian Angel Publishing, Inc.
7. The Halloween Dino Trip, Lea Schizas, MuseItUp Publishing
8. Bubba Goes National, Jennifer Walker, Windswept Destiny Publishing
9. The Giving Meadow, Stephanie Burkhart, 4RV Publishing
9. Philip & the Superstition Kid, John Paulitis, Gypsy Shadow
10. Haunted, Heather Beck, Treasure Cove Books
10. Killer Cows, D.M. Anderson, Echelon Press
10. In My Bath, Beth Bence Reinke, 4RV Publishing
11. Quest for the Simurgh, Marva Dasef, Texas Boy Publications
11. Eagle Quest, Marva Dasef, CreateSpace
12. Andy and Spirit Meet the Rodeo Queen, Mary Jean Kelso, Guardian Angel Publishing, Inc.
12. RV Mouse, Mary Jean Kelso, Guardian Angel Publishing, Inc.
13. It's Okay to be a Zombie, Nathaniel Lambert & Danny Evarts, Shroud Publishing
13. Sully's Topsy Tale, Donna J. Shepherd, Guardian Angel Publishing, Inc.
13. Jeannette Claus Saves Christmas, Douglas Rees, McElderry/Simon & Schuster
13. Gamer's Quest, George Ivanoff, Ford Street
Comments for: The Golden Pathway, Donna M. McDine, Guardian Angel Publishing, http://www.guardianangelpublishing.com/pathway.htm
The comments below are from those who voted for this entry: http://www.critters.org/predpoll/comments.cgi?ref=novelchildrens&what=The+Golden+Pathway,+Donna+M.+McDine,+Guardian+Angel+Publishihng,+http://www.guardianangelpublishing.com/pathway.htm ________________________________________
"Fantastic! There's nothing like it!"
"The Golden Pathway is an excellent book on slavery and the Underground Railroad for young readers. It is an excellent book for parents to read with their children or teachers to read with their students."
"Donna's book is a must read, every school in America should have a copy of it. We can all learn a lesson about compassion from the main character."
Donna M. McDine
Award-winning Children's Author
The Golden Pathway ~ August 2010 ~ Guardian Angel Publishing, Inc. http://www.guardianangelpublishing.com/pathway.htm