Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Celebrating Black History Month



In celebration of Black History Month I'd like to share with you a wonderful website Poets.org http://www.poets.org/page.php/prmID/370.

"Celebrate and explore the rich tradition of African American poetry through essays on literary milestones, intersections of music, poetry and art, and profiles and poems of historical and contemporary poets who continue to pioneer new ground while keeping an eye on the past."

Featured poets:
  • Terrance Hayes
  • Lucille Clifton
  • Jericho Brown
  • Dawn Lundy Martin
All month long I will be sharing book reviews and websites celebrating Black History Month.

I look forward to your visit.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Best wishes,
Donna M. McDine
Award-winning Children's Author
The Golden Pathway ~ August 2010 ~ Guardian Angel Publishing, Inc. http://www.guardianangelpublishing.com/pathway.htm

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank for you taking the time out to visit with me and to learn about my historical fiction children's book, The Golden Pathway.

Please be sure to leave your blog address so I can reciprocate.

I look forward to visiting you too.