The Golden Pathway Educator’s Guide - FREE with purchaseThe Golden Pathway Educator's Guide is a comprehensive across the curriculum based teaching tool for English, Social Studies, Math, Science, and Art teachers, as well as Homeschooling families. Teacher’s can select one activity from the guide to engage the students with during the author visit.
- Language Arts: Writing/Vocabulary
- Integrated Language Arts/Social Studies: Topical Study/Presentation Boards
- Social Studies: Timeline, Mapping and Geography
- Math: Map Work Mathematics, Calculations, Time, Recipe Math, Quilt Math
- Science: Astronomy, Skin, Plants and Crops, Alcoholism, Five Senses
- Role Playing, Disguises and Escape/Safe Houses
- Toys and Games of the 19th Century: Make a Rag Doll, Make a Nettie Doll, Information on Games/Toys
- Songs of Slavery and the Underground Railroad: Background Information and Lyrics
- More Fun Art Projects, Activities, and Resources: Coloring Sheets, Printables, Juneteenth, Make A Tin Can Lantern
Contact Donna firstname.lastname@example.org with order number and email receipt to request the FREE PDF file.