Friday, October 29, 2010

Final Day of The Golden Pathway Virtual Book Tour

The Golden Pathway banner

Thank you to one and all for your never ending support before and during The Golden Pathway virtual book tour.


The two month tour has flown by and today is the last day and celebration.

I'm hosted with two UNIQUE interviews at:

The Story Ideas Virtuoso is thrilled to be part of The Golden Pathway's virtual book tour at http://tinyurl.com/2fpr3p4

Donna McDine has come full circle with The Golden Pathway’s virtual book tour by VS Grenier at http://familiesmatter2us.blogspot.com/

If you are ever interested in being interviewed for my blog, please feel free to contact me privately at: donna@donnamcdine.com.  

Thank you!

Happy Halloween!

1 comment:

  1. I found you on MBC... I am now following,,If you can come on over and visit and follow back Id love that at www.beachbabys.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank for you taking the time out to visit with me and to learn about my historical fiction children's book, The Golden Pathway.

Please be sure to leave your blog address so I can reciprocate.

I look forward to visiting you too.