Friday, October 30, 2009

Book Reviews - The Underground Railroad


Due to unforeseen circumstances the schedule for my next three book reviews had to be adjusted.

In an effort to spread more information about The Underground Railroad I will be featuring children's book reviews based on this historical time period.

Secret Signs ~ An Escape Through The Underground Railroad by Anita Riggio - November 6th

Barefoot ~ Escape on the Underground Railroad by Pamela Duncan Edwards - November 13th

The Patchwork Path ~ A Quilt Map to Freedom by Bettye Stroud - November 20th

Thank you for your understanding.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Donna,
    I'm looking forward to reading these. You do find the most interesting books to tell us about.

    I wanted to tell you about a $75 prize being given away. Be sure to head over and read all about it. Hurry 'cause we only have until the 6th of November to enter. Hurry, hurry! ~ Yaya

    http://yayashome.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. YaYa:

    Thanks for stopping by. I'll be sure to stop by too!

    Regards,
    Donna

    ReplyDelete

Thank for you taking the time out to visit with me and to learn about my historical fiction children's book, The Golden Pathway.

Please be sure to leave your blog address so I can reciprocate.

I look forward to visiting you too.