Friday, September 25, 2009

Children's Book Reviews based on The Underground Railroad


In an effort to spread more information about The Underground Railroad I will be featuring children's book reviews based on this historical time period.

Book Review Schedule:
North by Night by Katherine Ayres - October 9th
Bright Freedom's Song by Gloria Houston - October 16th

If You Traveled on the Underground Railroad by Ellen Levine - October 23rd

Secret Signs ~ An Escape Through The Underground Railroad by Anita Riggio - October 30th

Barefoot ~ Escape on the Underground Railroad by Pamela Duncan Edwards - November 6th

The Patchwork Path ~ A Quilt Map to Freedom by Bettye Stroud - November 13th


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank for you taking the time out to visit with me and to learn about my historical fiction children's book, The Golden Pathway.

Please be sure to leave your blog address so I can reciprocate.

I look forward to visiting you too.