Thursday, March 29, 2012

Blogging A to Z Challenge



Join me in the fun Blogging A to Z Challenge 2012 at my blog Write What Inspires You www.donna-mcdine.blogspot.com for hte month of April.

Hope you can join me and over 1,000 bloggers while we blog our way through the alphabet!

Thank you!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Best wishes,
Donna M. McDine
Award-winning Children's Author
The Golden Pathway ~ August 2010 ~ Guardian Angel Publishing, Inc.
http://guardianangelpublishing.com/pathway.htm ~ Literary Classics Silver Award and Seal of Approval Recipient and Dan Poynter's Global e-Book Awards Finalist

2 comments:

  1. Hi Donna,

    I'm with you on the challenge and shall certainly be following your A to Z alphabetical posts. Roll on Sunday...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whoops --Just realized--I'm using my

    http://www.happyediting.co.uk/myblog/

    website for this--not the usual slow and steady writers to which I usually link.

    Love your website by the way. So interesting and well-designed.

    ReplyDelete

Thank for you taking the time out to visit with me and to learn about my historical fiction children's book, The Golden Pathway.

Please be sure to leave your blog address so I can reciprocate.

I look forward to visiting you too.