Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Blog Jog Day - Contest Winners!


Thank you to all who visited The Golden Pathway during Blog Jog Day on August 7, 2011. Your time and interest is appreciated.

Now without further ado, I'm pleased to announce the contest winners!





For the one FREE media release the prize goes to: Chelle Cordero of http://chellecordero.blogspot.com/.

Please contact me via email at donna at donnamcdine dot com and we will discuss your news.


For the FREE The Golden Pathway e-Book and Educator's Guide prize goes to: Susanne Drazic. I have your email address and will send it to you today.

Thank you one and all!

Wishing you all an inspirational week!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Best wishes,
Donna M. McDine
Award-winning Children's Author
The Golden Pathway ~ August 2010 ~ Guardian Angel Publishing, Inc.
http://guardianangelpublishing.com/pathway.htm

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank for you taking the time out to visit with me and to learn about my historical fiction children's book, The Golden Pathway.

Please be sure to leave your blog address so I can reciprocate.

I look forward to visiting you too.