Friday, December 31, 2010

Prayer for the New Year

happy new year cards


O God of new beginnings and wonderful surprises,
thank you for the gift of a new year.
May it be a time of grace for me,
a time to grow in faith and love,
a time to renew my commitment
to following Your Son, Jesus.
May it be a year of blessing for me,
a time to cherish my family and friends,
a time to renew my efforts at work,
a time to embrace my faith more fully.
Walk with me, please, in every day
and every hour of this new year,
that the light of Christ might shine through me,
in spite of my weaknesses and failings.
Above all, may I remember this year that
I am a pilgrim on the sacred path to You.

Amen
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Best wishes, Donna M. McDine
Award-winning Children's Author
The Golden Pathway ~ August 2010 ~ Guardian Angel Publishing, Inc. http://www.guardianangelpublishing.com/pathway.htm

1 comment:

  1. Happy New Year !!!
    link exchange?
    Thx
    http://www.mystudionews.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank for you taking the time out to visit with me and to learn about my historical fiction children's book, The Golden Pathway.

Please be sure to leave your blog address so I can reciprocate.

I look forward to visiting you too.