Friday, March 19, 2010

Indie-Debut 2010: Member Spotlight - Donna M. McDine

Indie-Debut 2010: Member Spotlight ~ Featuring Donna M. McDine.


I invite you to visit http://www.indiedebut2010.blogspot.com/ and learn all about what this group of talented authors have to offer.

Intuitive interviews, hot discussion topics, excerpts of soon to be released books, and member spotlights is a brief sampling of what this dynamic group has to offer.

Take the time out today and visit and be sure to leave a comment on the posting of your desire.

Thank you in advance for your interest.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank for you taking the time out to visit with me and to learn about my historical fiction children's book, The Golden Pathway.

Please be sure to leave your blog address so I can reciprocate.

I look forward to visiting you too.